Anti Aging sun protection cream.
High Protection Sun Care SPF 50 sunscreen provides a very high level of sun protection while preventing premature, light-related skin ageing. The fast-absorbing anti-ageing formula is suitable for all particularly sensitive skin areas and also scores points with its pleasantly light texture.
A photostable broadband filtre system effectively protects the skin against UV-A and UV-B radiation, providing excellent protection against sunburn, wrinkles and sun-related pigment spots. The formula also contains a cell protection factor known as Ectoin®, which prevents UV-induced skin damage at the cellular level and strengthens the skin’s own defence system. Recent studies show that Ectoin® also minimises the negative effects of oxidative stress (e.g. hyperpigmentation) caused by blue light and IR-A radiation. Short- and long-chain hyaluronic acid provides intensive moisture and makes the skin feel great.
Avoid the intensive midday sun. Apply generously onto cleansed skin ½ hour before sunbathing. Apply several times to maintain sun protection. Protect babies and young children from direct exposure to the sun. Use protective clothing and sunscreen products with a very high sun protection factor (SPF of over 25) for babies and young children.
Note: store out of reach of children – for external use only.
Avoid coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Allow the sun protection product to work in completely to avoid discoloring e.g. textiles.
• Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate: Photostable UV-A filtre
• Ethylhexyl Triazone: Photostable UV-B filtre
• Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine: UV-A/UV-B broadband filtre; photostable
• Ectoine®: Natural active ingredient that protects certain micro-organisms from heat, UV radiation and dehydration in high salt concentrations; strengthens the skin barrier, reduces UV-induced skin and cell damage, reduces UV-A-induced irritation, protects the skin’s immune cells; minimises the negative effects of oxidative stress caused by blue light and IR-A radiation
• Hyaluronic acid (short and long chain): Anti-aging; intensively and deeply moisturises the skin
• Glycerine: Provides moisture