UV protection concentrate, SPF 30, against premature light induced skin aging. With photostable UVA/ UVB filters, Ectoin® and biotechnological agents against IR-rays.
Spread Face Guard Advanced over your skin every morning after cleansing and then apply your usual day care cream.
Tip: Face Guard Advanced is ideal as an invisible glove for preventing age spots. Simply spread it over the backs of your hands and reapply it several times during the day.
• Ultrafine titanium dioxide: An inorganic broad-spectrum filter that absorbs both UVA and UVB rays; due to their small size, its tiny particles are not visible on the skin
• Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate: An organic UVB filter
• Octocrylene: A photostable organic UVB filter
• Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine: A photostable broad-spectrum filter
• Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol: A photostable, chemical and physical broad-spectrum filter
• Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate: A photostable organic UVA filter
• Thermus thermophilus ferment: A biotechnologically obtained enzyme that acts as a strong antioxidant, neutralises free radicals, combats IR-induced damage, prevents IR-induced stress and fights IR changes. It becomes more effective as the temperature increases, which is why it is especially effective in sun protection products
• Ectoine®: A cell protection factor produced by microorganisms that actively shields cells from heat and UV radiation, and regulates their moisture content